Novintiss, formed in August 2003 by Serge Pelsy and Boris Pelsy, specialises in supplying products for the natural pool, green wall and geotextile sectors.
Novintiss offers a wide product range of over 1000 references. The logistics platform of 30 000 sq., out of which 3 000 sq. are covered, is located in 79600 Airvault and the head offices are in La Rochelle, close to the commercial harbor
This allows us fast order processing and short delivery times.
Novintiss employs around 20 people in sales, marketing, management, logistics, accounts, technical departments and information systems.
Novintiss adapts to any implementation of projects in terms of design, advice, training and distribution of the products.
Firmly rooted in a sustainable development approach, it is Novintiss' mission to make a difference socially and environmentally. Novintiss therefore makes it a priority to form partnerships with local supplier and installer companies. The majority of its products are made in Europe.
- Collaboration with social bodies (for example, the French work assistance organisation)
- Partnership with local enterprises
- Minimal carbon footprint due to use of environment friendly products (nature of materials, recycled materials)
- Certification of high quality products by recognised bodies such as the French regional centres for innovation & technology transfer (Centre régional d'innovation et de transfert de technologie — CRITT), and the French scientific and technical centre for building (Centre scientifique et technique du bâtiment — CSTB)
- As innovative company Novintiss is supported by the European Regional Development Fund ERDF http://www.europe-en-france.gouv.fr/